Thread: 22-44 Pro Conveyor Belts

22-44 Pro Conveyor Belts

Wondering if anyone here has a source for the P'Max 22-44 Pro conveyor belt replacements. I'm looking for the poly belt as I'm tired of spending $80 on the abrasive belts only to have them come apart at the joint. Strips make great lathe sanding, but. . . .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mandell View Post
    Wondering if anyone here has a source for the P'Max 22-44 Pro conveyor belt replacements. I'm looking for the poly belt as I'm tired of spending $80 on the abrasive belts only to have them come apart at the joint. Strips make great lathe sanding, but. . . .

Thanks
    I had the name of a company that made custom belts. Cant remember it, I think I posted it at woodnet. If I find it, I will post it here.
    These guys make and install belts for wide belt sanders.

Try Southern Tool. Here is a link. http://www.southern-tool.com/store/Perfomax22-44ProDeluxeDrumSander.html I think they have one toward the bottom of the page. It is quite pricey though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Grubbs View Post
    Try Southern Tool. Here is a link. http://www.southern-tool.com/store/Perfomax22-44ProDeluxeDrumSander.html I think they have one toward the bottom of the page. It is quite pricey though.
    Thank Rob,

That's a bit more than I expected but not THAT much more. If I can't dig one up cheaper that may just have to do.

mm

Grizzly wants even more for their drum sander belts!

Back when I had a 22/44 pro, I upgraded to the poly belt. I thought it was worth the money.
    JR