Hi Everyone.

I'm planning on making some name tag badges in the shape of a football helmey for my grandsons pee-wee football team. I'll engrave the kids last name and player number to give to the parents as a donation.

I'm looking for a clean helmet design that has room for the lettering and number. Does anyone (yes, I know Frank will share something) have something for the kids (ages 10 years old)

Also I don't know how many of us with lasers have used the laser to cut material applique, but it's great. I purchase "Sports Twill (PSA and Perm) from Twill USA www.twillusa.com , stick two layers togeter, cut it on the laser and then heat press (Stahls' Hotronix Swinger) it on a garment at 320 degrees. It's does a super job and is not going to come off.

If anyone would like to see the process and a sample of my work, let me know and I'll try to post some photos. I find it's great if you want a larger sweatshirt logo, say 12" plus. You can do it for about $2 to $3 each. Also you can purchase the Twill by the yard for about $6 and they have many colors to choose from.

Thanks for your help.

Ron Thompson
Poke-Me
San Jose, CA