Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weekend Accomplishments.....

Nice unit. You really aren't going to haul wood in that thing, are you? It's far too purdy!
    I hauled a take out bag of chinese in it tonight to break it in...my wife's ready to haul manure in it for her garden...but I'm with you..at least for the first month...WAY to clean to put anything in it that might scratch her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    You done good Tim. You wont regret it.

Nice Robert. How do you run that thing
    First, it requires a post graduate degree in tinker-toys! Next, a checklist reminiscent of a nuclear missile inspection. And finally, a direct tap into the Hoover Dam power generation

As long as you keep the table saw operations separate from the router options, it is not too bad. In fact, just after finishing setting it up, I immediately cut 7 4x4s in half - unfortuneately, I used the RAS for it instead of the tablesaw Still need to connect the DC.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Ducharme
    Finally got the tablesaw and router system together. Still need to make some cabinets for both of them and a better outfeed table. The original outfeed table had to be removed because of the slider. Router is a PC 7518. The second picture shows the blade guard and the beisemeyer splitter.
    Wheres the landing gear on that? That aint no router table, its a UFO.....just kidding but it looks busy :-)

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Spent the weekend rebuilding the sub floor in my pantry. 100 years of condensation from refrigerators and ices boxes took its toll. The fridge that came with the house fell through the floor as I was pulling it out.
    Found many attempts to abate the problem from tile, vinyl flooring, roofing cement to floor leveler. The original floor was maple. Ceramic tiles are up next.<O</O
    No surprises, was hoping for a memento of the past. All I found was wood chips and 100 year old spider poop.<O</O

Those antique 12 " blocks needed persuading. Replaced a couple of joists beefed up the rest Installed flexible heat duct, Cat 5 and RG 59 for future reference. Safety glasses didn't cut it. Ski goggles with anti fog spray were just the ticket. <O</O

Will finish the insulation and decking this week.<O</O
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tyler Howell; 05-18-2004 at 7:07 AM.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/