Thread: cutting board that lifts

Thumbs up cutting board that lifts

Here are some pictures of a cutting board I made for a customer and he installed it with lifting struts... like the ones on a hatchback car... works nicely. They wanted this so they could use there washing machine that was enclosed in the cabinet below... I am also trying to learn how to imbed these pictures arghhh This is making zero sense to me.... Ken did it on one of my other posts... I don't see what he did to make it work!!! This is tool throwing frustrating! well I have tried about everything I can I think obviously except the right thing.... I have reviewed the tutorial and what Ken did in another post of mine to make it work... I just don't get it!
    Chris

Last edited by Christopher Pine; 05-28-2004 at 4:58 PM.

Chris,

Why not just upload them to the SMC server? Otherwise, I think you are missing the [url] beginning tag.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Angry tried that too

I tried that also... Ken did it with my yahoo album and it worked... so I just need to figure this out...it should work and i have seen it work I just don't know how to make it work..

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Pine
    Here are some pictures of a cutting board I made for a customer and he installed it with lifting struts... like the ones on a hatchback car... works nicely. They wanted this so they could use there washing machine that was enclosed in the cabinet below... I am also trying to learn how to imbed these pictures arghhh This is making zero sense to me.... Ken did it on one of my other posts... I don't see what he did to make it work!!! This is tool throwing frustrating! well I have tried about everything I can I think obviously except the right thing.... I have reviewed the tutorial and what Ken did in another post of mine to make it work... I just don't get it!
    Chris

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cpi...&.dnm=2042.jpg
    http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cpi...&.dnm=db2d.jpg
    I simply pulled up the pic, stored on my pute then used the "Manage Attachments" feature to upload to the post. Go to this post by John Milliunas which has a good tutorial on how to attach pics to a post. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...2018#post72018

Here are your pics - attached like last time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 05-28-2004 at 4:52 PM.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

?

So you did not link it to yahoo? when I edit to see how you did the coding it has the link to yahoo I thought.. I will review it the other way.... sigh....

and thanks
    Last edited by Christopher Pine; 05-28-2004 at 4:53 PM.

Christopher, that is a slick board. A clever idea and good use of the space. I like it
    Best Regards, Ken