I've got a couple spare tools I'm thinking of getting rid of, but not sure. I have lots of loaner tools (circular saw, drill, and a few others) as I hate to lend good tools to neighbors. I also have a couple tools I’m wondering if I should keep. One is an old Delta 220 10" CMS, complete with guards, extensions, etc... I thought I might keep it as a job site saw, but it's has a lot of cast iron in it and heavy as heck. It works well, although not as accurate as my Milwaukee. The last time I used it was last year on the play set. I don't have room to keep it setup for rough cuts so it sets on the floor under the edge sander. I do keep a decent Freud 60 tooth blade on it.

I also have an 8" Delta drill press, that I got a part of a machine lot. I thought I might keep it for who knows what .... anyway I have yet to use it. I have a nice drill press and while the small Delta doesn't really take much room, I'm wondering if I will ever have a use for it.

I would save them for loaners, but seldom get the call for a drill or CMS. I could also stick them in the attic for longer term storage (just in case); either isn't worth much so basically just saving space.

So what do you guys do with your spares? The shop is only 14x21 so not much room for non-producers.

Thanks - John