Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bathroom Workshop Pics

Reminds me of the days when I lived in a 10'X48' mobile home and setting up a darkroom so I could develop my film, enlarge and print the photos. Like Jim wrote, Where there is a will...............
    David B

Just be sure to keep the TP clean. Sawdust doesn't belong everywhere.
    Please consider becoming a contributing member of Sawmill Creek.
    The cost is minimal and the benefits are real. Donate

Impressive work!

......I've always said I wish I had a bathroom in my shop!
    Women are like phones. They love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong buttons you'll get disconnected!

Life is one fool thing after another whereas love is two fool things after each other

Please submit your shop to one of the woodworking publishers for inclusion in their next edition of workshop books.
    Don Bullock
    Woebgon Bassets
    AKC Championss

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
    -- Edward John Phelps

Greetings from Canada. This is impressive indeed. Right up there with the fellow I stumbled across in another forum that was TIG welding in his apartment

I will never ever complain about my 12'x24' shed being small again. I can only fuss about the 100' walk to the bathroom.
    Last edited by Gary Kvasnicka; 12-18-2008 at 5:17 PM. Reason: typo
    Gary

"It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation which give happiness. " Thomas Jefferson

Thirty years ago I lived in a one BR Manhattan apartment and I used the coat closet in the living room as my workshop storage bin. I could store my tools and workbench in the closet when not in use. When I was working, the benchtop folded out kind of like an ironing board. I scratch built model sailboats that I sailed in the Central Park boat pond. I have great memories of those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Paldy View Post
    Thought some folks with huge workshops may get a kick out of this. How I wish for a real workshop.
    When I retired a 10 years ago, I moved to the country and built the workshop I always wanted. Check this link out and dream about the workshop you will be able to have one of these days. You won't have to deal with such a tiny shop forever. Go ahead and dream…

I'm impressed!!!

Impressed
    Nuf Said

I have been thinking lately that I have more tools than one man has a right to. It seems I am working more and more for my tools and less and less for the product. Thinking back to when I had just a few tools and a old Delta 9" TS, and the things I managed to make, I sort of miss those days. Am I going to have an auction? Not just yet. But the thought has crossed my mind, what to keep and what to let go.

Your bathroom workshop brings all of that to point, and your work is just as beautiful as anything coming out of my huge shop full of "stuff". Very nice work, I like the color combinations, and the proportion looks perfect.

Bravo!

Matt, do you know how hard you just made it for the rest of us to talk our significant others into more space????

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clark FL View Post
    When I retired a 10 years ago, I moved to the country and built the workshop I always wanted. Check this link out and dream about the workshop you will be able to have one of these days. You won't have to deal with such a tiny shop forever. Go ahead and dream…
    Tom,
    I am from Panama City but I have been and lived all over FL. I love your shop and might ask you a few questions about it if you don't mind. I too could be retired possibly after my next tour (economy might dictate).
    Dewey

"Everything is better with Inlay or Marquetry!"

Yes, single.. haha..

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Ungaro View Post
    Matt, you're single, aren't you?
    I remember using my living room to build my workbench when I was single.

Tom - that is one NICE shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clark FL View Post

You are creative,. Admire you making it work under difficult circums.
    Jerry