Quote Originally Posted by Skip Weiser View Post
Ray, I used the design for the two glass holder and made a four glass holder. Hope someone can cut this and tell me if the spacing is adequate. It works for the wine glasses that I have, but that's just one brand.
Hi
Burned one yesterday and it worked fine. If it needed to have a larger opening it would not be a big deal to make it bigger. Good job and thank you for posting it. At the site someone recommended us to look at for ideas they had a 6 glass holder. Sorry sometimes I have CRS and forgot who posted it, but thanks gives us more ideas. I have also extended it to our Elks lodge for the bar. When people order a bottle of wine and want 2 or 4 glasses there is always trouble getting everything to the table unbroken. So now the use the 2 glass holder and now will be able to use the 4 glass holder thanks to the post to carry the wine and glass to the table without breaking them. After they get get to the table and unload the wine and glass they just bring the holder back to the bar and they reuse them. I also saw the cork idea for putting the bottles on in the tasting room. The winery on the road had me make sublimated tile with their logo and the name of the wine they are pouring on it. These are good as they clean up easily and look great.