Thread: Ringing Out the Old

Ringing Out the Old

A friend sent the link below to me this morning. He and I were very close up until two months ago. In the past year he has had a kidney removed due to cancer, had multiple poorly healing foot ulcers due to poor circulation, and lost his mother in a lingering death from cancer. We weathered all of that together. However, due to some differing opinions regarding issues before our homeowner's association recently we have really been at odds - to the point we are barely civil to one another. I watched the link video, and it made me stop and re-evaluate some things. With the end of the year upon us, a time when many reflect on things they wish to change, I decided to share this video here on the Creek. Regardless of your religious beliefs, or lack thereof, I believe this video offers a pretty good blueprint for living. It is not my intention to incite a debate over religion, so please don't start one.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html

I wish all of you the best in the coming year.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Lovely!! Thank you.... and all the best to you in the new year!!

Merry Christmas Belinda!

A friend sent this to me...simply wonderful! Thank you for sharing it on here. May God Bless you this Christmas and all through the New Year!

Phyllis

Thank you Belinda it was beautiful. I copied and pasted the site to several of my friends.
    Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas!
    David B

Thank you that was very inspirational.
    Bill

I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Belinda -

Thank you. Very much worth the time to watch. I, too, forwarded it to several of my friends.

Regards,
    Ted

Thank you Belinda, and Merry Christmas.
    Aspire to inspire before you expire.

SMC is user supported. Please consider donating. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/donate.php

I saw this the day that you posted it but did not have time to respond. Very nice. Thank you.
    Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
    Don

Christmas Eve 1968

Since were exchanging presents - here is mine to you, it is however 40 years old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EreYmNM0N0s&feature=related

Thank you Bob! What a delightful gift!

Bella Terra

Thank you Belinda. Most wonderful presentation with a totally awesome and meaningful message that is more true than than we are willing to admit.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.