Thread: looking for parts/manual for an older rockwell/delta radial arm saw

looking for parts/manual for an older rockwell/delta radial arm saw

i have been looking for a parts list/ manual for an older rockwell delta 10" radial arm saw that i am selling. there isnt anything wrong with it but i want to sell it to the new owner with all the info. does anyone have a contact number to a service senter at delta that can help me out. i looked on the site but couldnt find the number.
    any help is appreciated
    brad

Quote Originally Posted by brad kellner View Post
    i have been looking for a parts list/ manual for an older rockwell delta 10" radial arm saw that i am selling. there isnt anything wrong with it but i want to sell it to the new owner with all the info. does anyone have a contact number to a service senter at delta that can help me out. i looked on the site but couldnt find the number.
    any help is appreciated
    brad
    try www.owwm.com

you may not have as much luck with Delta as you may have in the past, its harder to find info thru them.

OWWM has links to delta, as well as another site that archives old paper. I found the pdfs for my 1960s table saw there, and my Craftsman RAS as well.

[Send me a fax number and I will fax you the manual and parts list. Tf you do not have fax access send me a mailing address and I will send you a hard copy. M Dale Rockett

Rockwell Delta radial arm saw

I was wondering if you could email me the manual you offered to the other gentlemen. I just received a Rockwell Delta radial arm saw from my wife's grandfather. It is in excellent condition. I need to learn how to use it and tune it up a bit. Your help would be greatly appreciated.