Thread: woodpecker T-squares

woodpecker T-squares

Does anyone have any experience with the WP T-Squares? I am interested in either the 24" or 32". Accuracy is what I am concerned about since I can't check unless I wait for the Woodworkers Show in February.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by John F. Snyder View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the WP T-Squares? I am interested in either the 24" or 32". Accuracy is what I am concerned about since I can't check unless I wait for the Woodworkers Show in February.
    Thanks.
    I have the 24" on the way. It should be here this week. I will let you know. I have their 12" square and love it. All their sturf is guarnteed to be accurate within their tolerances specified. If not they will replace it. I wouldn't hesitate to order any of their stuff.

t square

I have had one for five or six years dead on accurate. You will like the T square > I have purrchased many items for them and pleased will all of theem >

I use alot of Woodpeckers squares in a variety of sizes and have yet to be able to find an error in them. I have alot of stuff from Woodpeckers from router lifts to measuring and setup tools and all of it is first rate. One of my favorite companies because I can order anything I want from them and be confident in it working right.
    "Because There Is Always More To Learn"

While you're at it, get one of these as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Colonial Plantation Shutters
    Start your own easy-to-run business making Plantation Shutters