So here is what I'm thinking.........

My plan is to build a TS/RT cart to house my Bosch 4100 and integrate a router table.

I'm considering adding some table space in front of the TS and I'm definately going to add some outfeed space behind the saw.

The saw will slip into place from the left hand side of the cart and a fill in peice with a sliding dovetail will fill the gap. Off to the rioght of the TS would be the router table portion.

Since I'm creating some infeed space, maybe 3" worth, I'm thinking I can mount the rails for a T2 fence which can serve 2x duty on the TS and RT.

I'd have to leave the space in front of the saw open so I can access the adjustment mechanism but I'd add a secondary power switch for super easy access.

If i create the infeed portion out of a 2x4 frame, would I have any issues mounting the T2 rails to that frame? I suppose I'd have to do the same on the backside for the rear rails??

Thoughts on this? Please don't recommend buying a contractors or hybrid saw....not in the cards right now and so far this Bosch has done everything I've asked of it

TIA

George