Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GRIZZLY 2010 catalog

Quote Originally Posted by Shiraz Balolia View Post
    The 2010 catalog will be on line at midnight tonight. For those that are waiting for a catalog from us, our current catalog is always on line. http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2009/main/1
    So while others count down in Times Square, we'll be counting down refreshes on our computers!
    There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by scott wigginton View Post
    so while others count down in times square, we'll be counting down refreshes on our computers! :d
    5-4-3-2-1- Happy Grizzly catalog
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Mine came today. No need to stay up till midnight.

Got my 2010 Grizzly Catalog today

Got my 2010 Catalog in the mail today. If only I had more space in my shop and more greenbacks in my bank account....

12:04 and no 2010 catalog yet.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lehnert View Post
    12:04 and no 2010 catalog yet.
    Yeah, I tried once but was ready to crash anyway. Its up now

Grizzly 2010 Catalog
    There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Quinn View Post
    Jim, I'm seeing both a cast iron router table extension and a sliding table attachment advertised in the Grizzly add in the Jan 2010 Wood Shop News. Looks like the G0691 is advertised at $1350, the router table extension at $395, and the sliding table at $550. The sliding table is extruded aluminum and from the small picture included looks a bit like the Jessum table.

MPQ
    I wonder if that sliding table will fit the G0661? The tops of each saw appear to be the same size. It looks like the slider replaces one of the wings. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I've already spent about $200,000 (virtual). Give or take a hundred grand or two.

xeddog

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Reet View Post
    By the way, I'll need most of next month off. It's some sort of religious holiday that I believe in.
    Most of next month off, you say???

No problem.

And...well...this might be a good time to bring this up...

It seems that since nearly everyone here has their own catalogs now...well...I won't be needing your services any longer.

Thanks for your help. Your check is in the mail.

I am now in possession of a brand new 2010 catalog.

I will be off-line till further notice
    - Rick Dale

THE NEW GRIZZLY CATALOGS ARE HERE! THE NEW GRIZZLY CATALOGS ARE HERE!!!

I got mine yesterday. Of course the carrier damaged it in shipping and I didn't notice 'til after they left. And I bet I'll have to get a whole new one because replacement covers are out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Mac View Post
    I believe Shiraz said the new DP was not coming out until spring.
    I didn't see any new Drill Presses so I hope that they will be out soon.
    It sure would be nice to have a drill press that offers woodworkers a better set-up, since most are using metalworking drill presses.

The Delta 20-950 bit the dust!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiraz Balolia View Post
    Keith, depending on timing, we do not send catalogs out if new ones are due out within a short time. Appears to be the case here. Your name probably got added to the 2010 list and so you should expect that within the first two weeks of January. I am puzzled that you were told one would be sent priority mail and still got missed. Sorry about that.

The 2010 catalog will be on line at midnight tonight. For those that are waiting for a catalog from us, our current catalog is always on line. http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2009/main/1

Happy new Year all, and thank you for the business.

Still no Catalog. 66 days and counting. LV sent me one in a week!!! So did Rockler, so did Woodcraft, so did Oneida. Oneida already followed up with a sailesman asking if I had any questions. This is making my dust collector choice easier. I am in sales also and I know things fall through the cracks, but if I tell someone something is being sent priority mail it definitely has been put in the mail box. No exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Avery View Post
    Still no Catalog. 66 days and counting. LV sent me one in a week!!! So did Rockler, so did Woodcraft, so did Oneida. Oneida already followed up with a sailesman asking if I had any questions. This is making my dust collector choice easier. I am in sales also and I know things fall through the cracks, but if I tell someone something is being sent priority mail it definitely has been put in the mail box. No exception.
    I just got mine this week. So, they're getting to us, maybe a bit longer in your case.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Avery View Post
    Keith - we looked up people with your name in our system. Three Keith Averys. One in Franklin, TN (was sent the 2010 catalog), one in Brentwood, TN (was sent one priority mail on Jan.5, 2010), one in Corpus Christy (old customer).

Further, certain parts of the country require poly bagging of catalogs. We are getting reports of some poly bags being ripped off so those catalogs become undeliverable. When you send several million calalogs a year, something is always going on with deliveries. If you are not one of the above, please call again and let them know that you have been waiting for your catalog for several weeks and to get one out via Priority Mail.