Thread: Help please

Help please

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a rolling panel cart? I have seen them in yellow with two wheels that allow you to move drywall or plywood panels around a shop. I cannot locate a supplier and do not even know if they are still manufactured. I appreciate any help or advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Will View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a rolling panel cart? I have seen them in yellow with two wheels that allow you to move drywall or plywood panels around a shop. I cannot locate a supplier and do not even know if they are still manufactured. I appreciate any help or advice.
    Grizzly has a bunch of different carts, they have a sheet goods cart which I think is $100. I am sure there are plenty of sources from different industrial supply houses.

Don there is a couple 4 wheel panel carts on detroit craigslist today i can not link you to them just go to the detroit craigslist then tools then search panel cart that shows one then search drywall cart wwwshopcarts has some also but mighty pricey lawrence

www.hafele.com/us/ had free shipping a couple of weeks ago.
    shopcartsusa.com

Cheers,
    Bernhard

Woodworkers Supply has had some in the past. They also have a model that allows you to tilt the sheets or panel up from vertical to horizontal to help put the piece on a table or bench if you're working by yourself.

Google: Telpro TROLL

Thank you all for responding. I truly appreciate your feedback.

Telpro Troll is the unit I was looking for.

8. You can check this one out too: http://www.transroller.ca/