Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: moved things into new shop

went into the shop this morning to find the household vac cleaner has been allocated its own corner

Lathe gouge for a weed digger? Now that ain't right...nope, just ain't right.

Sorry, I don't know you or your wife, but I have to say, that taking a tool from your shop to pull weeds is downright disrespectful. Wwing tools aren't gardening equipment. They are sharp, honed, and precise instruments. Grabbing one to dig with is disrespectful to you and the tool. Sorry, I really just had to say that. It struck a nerve.

I went through the shop becoming a storage shed before I had time to set it up phase, too, so yeah, I feel for you there, and I "get" both sides of that one. But you don't grab her sewing thread (sorry for the sexist remark, ladies) and floss with it, then put it back! You don't take the kitchen spatula to unclog the toilet. You use the proper tool...or at LEAST ask first.

Rant over. Good luck.
    I drink, therefore I am.

My shop has a lock. I alone have a key.

I found something that works well for removal of at least the prettier things from the shop...

"Honey, you know there is a lot of sawdust, and stains and stuff in here, you don't really want to store (item whatever) with all that do you?"

Works most of the time. I am loosing the fight as far as garden stuff goes... I REALLY need to build a shed!
    Trying to follow the example of the master...