Thread: Should i reinforce this joint?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brian,

YOU'RE NOT DONE those things yet !!! hehehe Just kidding. Having seen these in person I can tell you it is ALOT of storage, and Brian came up with a very clever design to switch between DVD and CDs and also DVD's WITH CD's. Can't wait to see finished pics. I personaly think the joint will be plenty strong. Oh and if no one else said so. NICE JOINT ! looks like a PERFECT fit. but being a machinst I would expect nothing less.

Keith

I was afraid you'd see this Keith....

No, they're not done yet. He, the customer, stopped by last saturday to give final approval and choose a stain. He walked into the shop, looked at them for a minute from a distance and said "wow, they're really BIG!" My heart sunk, i thought he didn't like them. I had visions of trying to chop 8 inches off the bottom or something. Then he walked around them, opend the drawers, closed the drawers, opened the doors in the top cabinets and closed them. Went back to the drawers, moved the dividers, rubbed the sides, felt the edges and corners, took a step back and said "you do good work, i like them" He thinks he wants 2 more!

SWMBO is getting real antsy about her china cabinet/buffet combo thingy...

Brian
    The significant problems we encounter cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.

The penalty for inaccuracy is more work