Thread: Happy Birthday Belinda!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Schlumpf View Post
    Thanks for all the sunshine you bring to the site!!
    Couldn't agree more! I hope you've had a good day, Belinda!
    It’s only work if somebody makes you do it.
    A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Thanks again all! I had a great day yesterday.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    Thanks again all! I had a great day yesterday.
    But you get to do it all over again today!!!
    Happy Valentine's day...

I trust that the LOYL has been well trained about NOT trying to combine presents for the two days?
    At least you don't have a birthday right near christmas, like my Father-in-law... now there's a ripoff!
    "It's Not About You."

Quote Originally Posted by Art Mulder View Post
    But you get to do it all over again today!!!
    Happy Valentine's day...

I trust that the LOYL has been well trained about NOT trying to combine presents for the two days?
    At least you don't have a birthday right near christmas, like my Father-in-law... now there's a ripoff!
    Thanks, and Happy Valentine's Day to you, Art.

LOML has not been well trained, and I gave up on that years ago. Actually, he came to me pre-owned and pre-trained but his previous "master" did not praise and reward good behaviors. (just kidding guys!) For the first time in a lot of years he gave me a Christmas present and a birthday present. Usually I don't get either, so I figure I'm stepping in pretty high cotton and I ain't gonna' push the Valentine's thing.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    so I figure I'm stepping in pretty high cotton
    "stepping in pretty high cotton".... Man I love the Internet; the cool new words and phrases I pick up everyday!
    "It's Not About You."

Thanks Peter and Rob.

Art, glad I could help edjumicate you. Seein' as how you probably haven't ever had a bumper crop of cotton, let me just say that high cotton is a good thing. You should probably only use the phrase "steppin' in high cotton" if you're visiting the south though.

Bella Terra

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy belated birthday Belinda. Hope you had a good one.
    I was sad because I had no shoes,
    Then I saw a man who had no feet
    ================================
    If you do today what no one else will,
    You'll do tomorrow what no one else can