Thread: Perpetual Plaque

Perpetual Plaque

I am looking for a plaque and because everyone on the creek is always so helpful I figured I would ask here also. It is 18 X 20 and has a 10 1/4 X 7 1/2 plaque in the middle of it.There are three groves that run up the middle of it. There are 24 plates 12 on each side and 4 on the top and bottom. It is real walnut.Thank you so very much.
    Edge of plaque.jpgPlaque with groves.jpgEdge of plaque 2.jpg
    Pinnacle(Mercury) 40W , Epilog Legend 24 TT,Geo Knight Heat Press ,Geo Knight Cup Press, CorelDrawX4,Ricoh GX7000 and more!!!!!!!!!!!

a picture of the entire plaque would be helpful to me... looks custom
    Last edited by Mark Sipes; 02-15-2012 at 1:38 PM.
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

I'm quite sure that's a custom made plaque.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

This is the whole plaque that I am looking for. Walnut plque.jpg
    Pinnacle(Mercury) 40W , Epilog Legend 24 TT,Geo Knight Heat Press ,Geo Knight Cup Press, CorelDrawX4,Ricoh GX7000 and more!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the date on the first plate 1972....1952 ??? Could not find board in 18 x 20 size with 45 bevel... 16 x 20 yes...... custom for sure.. Can be made though... BigSky, Barnhill, Kasdorf can all make the two ply board. the brass plates and center plate are a different story.
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Thank you very much for the help I will start looking at those company's. I do my own plates so it's just a matter of getting the plaque to match there's.I found a box of brass that will let me sublimate on it.
    Thanks
    Penny