Thread: Kickback on Camera

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Note: Demand for this video has gone way beyond what we can handle individually. We are in the process of creating a DVD
    so now I have to buy this to see it?
    Carpe Lignum

Quote Originally Posted by phil harold View Post
    so now I have to buy this to see it?
    Yes. It's a get rich quick scheme. Or, you can just watch the one at the original link for free.
    "Because There Is Always More To Learn"

Excellent video. Thanks for sharing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Anderson View Post
    Tom, thanks for risking life and limb to remind everyone just how dangerous a 3 hp cutting machine really is. But, what am I missing? Where in the link do you click to view the video? I guess I am the idiot as everyone else has it figured out. Edit: my wife found it: hover over the camera at the bottom and you will see the start/pause button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hintz View Post
    Yes. It's a get rich quick scheme. Or, you can just watch the one at the original link for free.
    Now i am the dumb one I finally found the link...
    Carpe Lignum

For those asking where they can get aftermarket splitters or riving knives, I got a set of splitters for my Jet ProShop from http://www.leestyron.com/sharksplitter.php. They're great.

Knowing what I know now, I wish I had purchased a table saw with a riving knife instead of the ProShop. With splitters, unless you make custom ZCIs with glued in splitters at various distances, you are always likely to have the splitter far enough away from the sawblade to render it ineffective. Riving knife OTOH follows the blade very closely.

Here is a link that might prove useful for an aftermarket conversion:http://www.garymkatz.com/ToolReviews/riving_knife.html
    "... for when we become in heart completely poor, we at once are the treasurers & disbursers of enormous riches."
    WQJudge