Hey everyone I am new here and comer over via a recommendation from some guys at OWWM, this thread has been deleted twice now and I have missed most of the replies. I have been told it was to much like a classified. So please it is not one , I am not selling anything, I am looking at deals in place already I am asking for advice on the saws I have mentioned and need help deciding which is the better one. If you posted in the previous threads please try and repeat here and I hope this is clear enough it is a advice thread not a classified thread.

I am currently looking at three different used bandsaws here locally and can't decide which one to get.
I will be replacing my Northfield 36" deluxe with one of these saws, I love this saw and it has done what I needed it too flawlessly. However since I will be shipping my stuff overseas and need to be able to unload it all with a tractor on dirt I need to find a good replacement as the Northfield is way to heavy for that.

The saws I am looking at right now are as follows (images of the SCMI and Laguna are not actual machine but identical ones from internet)

Screen shot 2012-02-25 at 10.47.02 PM.jpg
1998 SCMI 600 sc 24", 4.9 hp 3ph motor with two cast iron fences, 900lbs? (possible Centuaro)
Screen shot 2012-02-25 at 10.53.47 PM.jpg
004 Laguna lt24x24, 5.4 hp 3ph, doesnt appear to be used much and needs a good cleaning but an apparently good saw, 755lbs,
Screen shot 2012-02-26 at 12.29.29 PM.jpg
2010 Grizzly G0566SHD with a Laguna driftfence, has seen very little to almost no use, 680lbs.

Just wanted to hear from some of you who use these saws, please let me know what you think of your saw if you have one. What are the pros and cons of each? What are the blade size cababilities you have good expierience with on these. And any other thoughts out there pertaining to these machines? I will be using them mostly for resaw work and I have a 14" Powermatic already as well as a Powermatic 95 scroll saw so curves are taken care of. We also have a small woodmiser sawmill we will have access to so I can do some large resawing on that, however most of the lumber we use is cut on chainsaw mills so it need smoe work.

As a back story for equipment use co
ntext, my wife and I are moving as missionaries to Papua New Guinea. My main job will be to build mission homes and clinincs around the jungle area where we will be living using local native materials. Most of the woods I have to work with there are much harder that the domestic stuff here. I have a blade welder, grinder and sharpener so I can make my own sawmill blades from blade stock. I had hoped to do something similar with the other two machines as well. Not sure what is the best out there I can buy in spools, or if it is worth doing it that way. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I will be running all of my equipment off of two 65kw generators that provide 230-440v 50hz power, but I will only have 70 amps at my disposal for the shop. I do have a good quality tranformer / inverter that will give me 110/ 220 60hz power but only single phase.

Right now I am leaning towards the Laguna as it seams to have the most clearance for resawing and the least use of the larger two Italian saws. However from what I understand the SCMI is a heavier built machine and it is in great condition too. I am leaning away from the Grizzly although with the sawmill available and the grizzly being so new and in such good shape it may be worth it. Let me know what you think, and thank you ahead of time.