My wife and I are moving from the SF Bay Area to 10 acres on the outskirts of Santa Fe, NM. Part of the move is that I get to build a new workshop in place of the decrepit stables on the property. My current plan is a concrete slab (heated?) and a steel structure ~40'x30' - around '20x'30 of that will be shop. Some general questions:

1. The structure company will insulate the side wall, though I haven't confirmed what material/r value. How does one usually finish the walls in these steel structures?

2. I'm going for high walls due to needs for some of my other hobbies (there will be a training wall for climbing at the back of the structure). I assume this is another reason to lean in to in-slab heating.

3. What's the best way to subdivide the space with the typical steel structures, especially given the relatively high walls and peaked roof. I'll probably try to have a 10'x10' finishing room as well as a small sound insulated room for the dust collector.

4. Dust collector: I have an oneida 3000 that I currently output to a sealed barrel. In the new property, I could instead output outside of the building. This would require cutting through the wall. Is it worth the trouble? I'm just a hobbies, so emptying the barrel isn't that big of a deal. Also, in my current basement shop it is fixed to the wall. I guess I'll need a standalone base for it?

Anything else I should be thinking about?