Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas File

Thanks for clearing that up Mike. Were you able to open the file? Or is it just me?
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Yes, it opened as an X5 file for me.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

That worked for me......thanks for the tip!
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Man.....for whatever reason, I had a really hard time trying to open this file. Thanks to Real's advice, I was able to save it and open it. But when I went to open it, instead of the normal .cdr thumbnail image, it was a big Google Chrome ball thumbnail.....but when I clicked on it, it did open. I think I'm having some browser issues.....Chrome and IE are not playing nice (I use both at the same time) and I'm losing. Thanks Mike.

Bert,

In addition on saving the file as CDR you can print it to PDF or export to any vector format such as EPS, AI, WMF, SVG and others can import to Corel or other programs they may be working with.
    Trotec Speedy 300 - 60w, with Quatro CSA-626 fume extraction
    Xenetech 1625 x2,
    New Hermes TX pantograph, CG4 cutter grinder
    Brady Globalmark2 label printer,
    Assortment of custom tooling , shears & punches, heat bender.
    Software: Xenetech XOT, Corel X3, Bartender label software

Thanks! Happy new year too!