Quote Originally Posted by Mayo Pardo View Post
Thanks for the replies everyone -

I've had vector sorting in ver. 10.22 so unless it's been further improved, that wouldn't cause me to update.
Did they get rid of the annoying non related message about the plate size that pops up when you click to engrave from the bottom up?
The ability to change color order would be good if I ever started making files with multiple settings linked to the colors but so far I get by on everything with just red (cutting), black (engraving), and blue (positioning).

It would be nice if the paste feature did not automatically snap to the top left corner.
Right-click where you want to paste, then select paste would save a little time when manually laying out multiples.

Can you move selected objects on the plate by using the arrow keys? I know how to do it numerically but not with the arrow keys...

Hi Mayo,

I'm getting that error recently as well, when I move a job to the plate is said that it does not match the current plate settings and would I like to continue using the current plate settings, i've only seen this recently, what causes this?