Thread: HELP softstop error LC 5.3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Glad you figured it out. Also, the value of this site is well worth the 6 bucks. The true value is repaying the help others give by helping others in the future.

Very true Casey and I hope I have helped some here and I'll try to continue but for now I'll be seeking help lol as of right now the laser quit firing.Was working ok after I got the soft stop fixed now it quit about 2 hrs ago and I can't get it to go again. to tired now so will work on it tomorrow.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Check your door magnet switch and your emergency stop button on the machine.
    Pete James
    Awardmasters
    40W G Weike

And the water flow sensor Bert

cheers

Dave
    You did what !

Bert

warning.... Tongue in cheek humour intended for new user.

I think the only thing I can contribute here is to say you are hitting most of the standard sort of problems with a Chinese laser a lot of us have had. Not much that can't be fixed by grabbing a cup of coffee, sitting down & reading through the older messages on the board. Key point is just relax...chances are very good it isn't you & you did not accidentally enter the secret undocumented emergency self destruct sequence...

Now for the record my Trotec suffered from a magnet door error (about 5 min after the tech left) when I first got it as well.

bob
    Gwieke 1290-100W,
    Trotec Speedy 400 - 80W
    Corel Draw X4

Thanks for the replies guys.
    Water flowing, We had a problem at the shop when I went to get it with the door magnets so I checked that, Then I remembered the chiller bypass jumper and sure enough it fell out.lol Carol was sending me one but it hasn't arrived yet, put the home made one back in and were off and running again.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Temp alarm wire for the chiller Bert? I took all of mine out and soldered the wires together, they aren't reliable at the best of times

cheers

Dave
    You did what !

Yea and I keep a close eye on my water temp

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sheldrake View Post
    Temp alarm wire for the chiller Bert? I took all of mine out and soldered the wires together, they aren't reliable at the best of times

cheers

Dave
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander