My t100 has gone through Synrad repair again. The first time was unsuccessful It worked for about a month and stopped. I was worried Synrad guys would charge me again as we tried to fix it ourself after the first repair and we did some resoldering(it was really bad originally for some points). However Synrad repaired it for free and did not even ask me to pay for return postage back to me. The first time they have charged for return postage.

So far the tube works fine. I have been using it for 2.5 weeks and no problems. They only hickup with the last repair is that their tech guys did not see my note that a N-type connector on my RF PU is broken and it has only 2 sides left instead of four. Logically it is better to be sent back to Synrad and replaced but I do not think I can ship it 3rd time for this year. At least it works as it is for now.

Anyway it has not been a good year year for me with almost AUD$18K spent on Synrad tube/RF unit repair and on my new 300W co2 for another laser. Now both lasers works and I hope it will never hit me again with such a huge expenses in such a short period of time.