Thread: Splitting A Kanefusa Saw Blade Order

Splitting A Kanefusa Saw Blade Order

I need to order some saw blades for my new sliding table saw. Kanefusa requires you to order a minimum of 2 blades per order. I’m looking to split an order with someone to save on the cost. You would have to order the same exact blades as I do however. Kanefusa does not allow you to mix and match blades. I would be ordering a 315mm glueline rip blade, 300mm plywood blade both bored to 30mm with two pin holes to fit a Felder table saw.

I may also be ordering a 100mm scoring blade to coincide with the panel/plywood blade. This would eliminate a lot of adjusting as the scoring and panel blade would be the same saw kerf. The prices and model numbers of the blades are below:

Thanks,
    john

KANEFUSA 27-12.4X072TXSF-HV 315mm DIA x 3.2mm KERF x 30mm BORE 2/9/46.4 PHS 72 TEETH SF-HV TYPE GLUE LINE RIPSAW BLADE $227 per blade

KANEFUSA 27-03.9X036T 100mm DIA x 3.2mm KERF x 20mm BORE x 36 TEETH BOARD PRO PANEL SCORING SAW BLADE. $125 per blade

KANEFUSA 27-11.8X096TXBC S-BP2 300mm DIA x 3.2mm KERF x 30mm BORE 2/9/46.4 PHS x 96 TEETH BC-TYPE BOARD PRO PANEL SIZING SAW BLADE. $254 per blade

I bought Tenryu blades from Carbide Processors. Top quality blades, and less expensive than those you list. And you can buy one of each.