Thread: Paul Sellers' Chrismas Gift Idea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    That's neat Simon! I'll make some this weekend. Probably paint them green, though!
    I was thinking of writing some personalized season's greetings (and my signature on the back) and put them in some of the gifts that have yet to be wrapped. Shouldn't take anything more than half an hour in the shop for a mini-production run. Don't forget to throw in some shavings, too.

Simon

Thanks for the post!

You know, you could actually use them as GIFT TAGS on the outside, that they could then hang on the tree!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    You know, you could actually use them as GIFT TAGS on the outside, that they could then hang on the tree!
    That sure makes sense.

Correction: Half an hour was over-optimistic... It took me about an hour to make 8. The second batch (next year IE) should be quicker.

A quarter way through, I realized I was using the wrong saw -- a cross cut instead of a rip.

Simon
    Last edited by Simon MacGowen; 12-13-2017 at 8:22 PM.