Thread: How do I check that my donation was received?

How do I check that my donation was received?

I sent in my donation October the 13th, 2005. I checked my VISA statment for October and it shows the payment going to "Hampton Roads Online" but I am still shown as a member only and not a contributor. I assumed that my money was received by the Creek but may be not. How do I check? I could not find an e-mail address to contact the administrator. I guess that it is not a big deal but makes me feel as though it looks like that I am not doing my part.

Thanks! Allen

PM Jacki. She will take care of you.

Allen, yeah, what Joe said. PM Jackie or, I think Aaron may be able to handle that for you, as well. Private message either of them...AND, thanks for your support!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Thanks, I sent Jackie a message to make sure that she got the small donation. Allen

I cannot believe it. Jackie got back to me within thrity minutes and it was 11:30pm at that. She must work all day and all night. I don't know of any business that gets back to you that soon. Allen

She's a teacher. She was probably up just finishing adjusting her lesson plans for the next few days, or grading student work, or making some handouts, or finishing an overhead transparency, or putting the finishing touches on her powerpoint presentation, or taking a phone call from a parent that called late, or filling out the paperwork for "No Child Left Behind", or writing a grant application so she can get needed hardware for her class, or .......
    Comments made here are my own and, according to my children, do not reflect the opinions of any other person... anywhere, anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Bookout
    I cannot believe it. Jackie got back to me within thrity minutes and it was 11:30pm at that. She must work all day and all night. I don't know of any business that gets back to you that soon. Allen
    Yeah, pretty amazing, ain't it? And let's remember, Jackie is another SMC admin team member who get "paid" as much as the rest of the guys. That would be a grand total of $00.00!!!

With that thought in mind, for the folks who may see this, let's not forget about this particular thread! http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...356#post244356
    Thanks!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!