Thread: Article #1: Excalibur Sliding Table Review by Keith Outten

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    Perry,

Your right, I guess I should explain the last comment. It's not the equipment it's the company. I have found that Excalibur is next too impossible to communicate with via telephone and over the last year their web site seems to have been down most of the time. They never returned my phone call concerning the question I asked them about the parallel fence arrangement although they promised an answer. Several other people who have purchased products from Excalibur have also reported the same problems so it seems they have a very bad track record when it comes to communicating with customers.

I had the same frustrating experience with an Excalibur overarm blade guard for my Delta saw. Absolutly no response and no installation instructions for my configuration. Did my own and it is better than they could have accomplished I think. I have a set of pictures if anyone needs them.

Wink

Mike,

If you don't mind, I would like to see that set of pictures.

Boyd

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kelly
    I had the same frustrating experience with an Excalibur overarm blade guard for my Delta saw. Absolutly no response and no installation instructions for my configuration. Did my own and it is better than they could have accomplished I think. I have a set of pictures if anyone needs them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyd Gathwright
    Mike,

If you don't mind, I would like to see that set of pictures.

Boyd
    Boyd, just left click on the link below with your mouse and your browser will take you to Terry's website and 19 pictures of this sliding table. That is a lot easier than me extracting each picture, resizing it and posting here which will eat up more of our memory space. Thanks.

http://www.terryhatfield.com/exaktor.html

4. Thumbs up

Thanks Mike,

Will do / have done.

Boyd

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kelly
    Boyd, just left click on the link below with your mouse and your browser will take you to Terry's website and 19 pictures of this sliding table. That is a lot easier than me extracting each picture, resizing it and posting here which will eat up more of our memory space. Thanks.

http://www.terryhatfield.com/exaktor.html