Thread: Superbowl trip!!

Superbowl trip!!

I work for Vulcan which is the investment company of Paul Allen, for those of you who may not know...the owner of the Seattle Seahawks....Today Paul announced that they would be raffeling off a chance for 12 lucky employees (and their guest) to attend the superbowl with him and his guests. Well luck was with me today as I was one of the lucky 12 to be selected to go to the Superbowl!! My wife and I will be leaving on the corporate jet next Saturday and will attend the superbowl on Sunday! Talk about a once in a liftetime opportunity....yikes....I feel very fortunate! Plan is to attend the game on Sunday and leave the following day! Should be quite exciting and we are hoping the Seahawks will bring the championship back home with them to Seattle!! Go SEAHAWKS!!
    Jim

Well then let me be the first to welcome you to southeast Michigan!

Congrats, Jim. That's a gloat not many people can make. Have fun at the game.

- Vaughn

Jim you lucky dog!!! While the Seahawks are a fine team deserving of SB Championship, that trophy is coming home to Pittsburgh. After all we wouldn't want it to rust

Congrats, and like Matt said....Welcome to Michigan.

Welcome to Michigan, bring a good coat.
    Jim

Thumbs up Wow!!

Jim, that is AWESOME!! Congrats on THAT gloat!

I'm curious...where do they have you staying? Any idea? I spent the first 30 years of my life living about 12 miles north of Ford Field, so I know the area pretty well. I'm assuming that Paul Allen and his guests won't be staying at the Holiday Inn.

- Keith

WOW!!! A company owner that thinks of his employees. Haven't been part of an organization like that in a long time. LONG TIME. Enjoy!! Watch out for the backstabbing when your fellow empolyees find out. Jim
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Barrett
    I work for Vulcan which is the investment company of Paul Allen, for those of you who may not know...the owner of the Seattle Seahawks....Today Paul announced that they would be raffeling off a chance for 12 lucky employees (and their guest) to attend the superbowl with him and his guests. Well luck was with me today as I was one of the lucky 12 to be selected to go to the Superbowl!! My wife and I will be leaving on the corporate jet next Saturday and will attend the superbowl on Sunday! Talk about a once in a liftetime opportunity....yikes....I feel very fortunate! Plan is to attend the game on Sunday and leave the following day! Should be quite exciting and we are hoping the Seahawks will bring the championship back home with them to Seattle!! Go SEAHAWKS!!
    Jim
    enjoy it..I got to go to one years ago...its quite the cool deal. And it shoulda great game, just wish my pats had made it.

Congrats!!!

Conrats!! Great opportunity!! But watch out for those Steelers. They are playing Very well right now...Enjoy the game..
    Jerry

Superbowl trip!!

I do the signs for the Vulcan properties thru Sound Parking in Seattle, but I guess I'm not in the loop as far as superbowl tickets. Do have fun and remember you are representing the rest of us Seahawk fans that couldn't make it, so be LOUD!

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green