I'm using a router in a router table to cut the slots in the side of the drawers that will run along rails in a stack of drawers in a dresser if that makes sense. I'm new to this so don't think I'm using the right terminology. The drawers will "hang" on the rails inside the dresser and then glide on them with those corresponding slots. It's a very standard drawer thing but just not something i'm used to doing. I'm familiar with using a router, however i'm not familiar with using it in this fashion, or even using it in a table. The problem I'm having is, when pushing the wood through (over the router bit) there seems to be WAY too much force attempting to pull the wood out of my hands. So then it whips into the fence I've clamped, dislodging it and resulting in a bad cut. It's similar to bad kickback I've experienced on a table saw but opposite. The first set of drawer sides I ran through went fine. The second set was the problem. The second set there was more distance between the fence and the bit, and that seems to be the only difference. I feel like this should be so simple and I'm just missing something. Direction, speed setting, space from fence, etc?? I know this is pretty standard woodworking technique so apologies if I sound like an idiot haha. HELP!