Hi Folks,

I finally have a grinder set up for my sharpening - just need to put it all togethter.
For the record, and to give credit (or if my wife asks, blame) I put this together based off of a post from Derek Cohen's website http://www.inthewoodshop.com/Woodwor...ningSetUp.html .

if this is the wrong forum, I apologize, I posted hear and not the woodturners because the issue is more of building the setup then the specs with the grinder itself.

Anyway:

normally, setting up the Tormek BGM 100 bar is easy. you need to shoot for parallel to the wheel, then you can use the bar from the BGM-100 and a diamond truing stone to align the wheel to the bar.

Since I like complicated I went and got a CBN wheel (180 grit Vicmark).
Since I can't true the wheel to the guide I need to align it precisely. if I use the Tormek jigs (not just freehand) it could lead to unintended skews

I was wondering if anyone has any brilliant ideas how to do this? I am mostly worried about the screw shifting alignment when I screw them in.
so far my plan is to use superglue and clamps, then drilling the pilot holes, then screw it in (after using a caliper for alignment).

If Derek reads this and is so inclined, I would greatly appreciate his feedback, as well as how difficult/critical this alignment is

Thanks,
Assaf