Here's one I've been going over for the last 6 months.

We have sliding pocket doors that separate our dining room and our family room. There are two of them 30 inches wide and they meet in the middle to form one 60 inch opening when open and a solid "wall" when closed.

When they are open, they disappear nice and flat into the walls.

When they are closed, they meet in the middle - and - slowly open up as they sit and drift away from each other.

I bought some rare earth magnets that are 3/4" in diameter and grip together with a whole bunch of force. I can't pull them apart without having to pry them.
One in each door should be more than enough. If it isn't. I'll just add another set & so on. I have 6 individual magnets so I'm pretty sure I have enough.

Which brings me to - I have to drill holes in the edges of the doors. I have a Milescraft Drill Mate and a plunge router mounted on one of Tamar's trim router bases to choose from. I can also whip up a guide of some kind on the drill press.
For the router jig - I can add some wider pieces to it and make some side pieces like the Festool jig in this thread:
https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....ol-Mortise-Jig

Since depth and location on the door are pretty critical, I'm leaning towards the plunge router.

I'm open to anything though.

Anything that can be done while the doors are in place that is. I can't take them down to work on them. My wife would cut 1/2 of my beard, hair and moustache off if I did that - - even if it worked...