I looked at Sawmill Creek threads from 2020 until now. I figured that tool costs, availability and opinions change after 4 or more years. Over that time, there were favorable comments about Festool, Bosch and Mirka. My typical use is flat surfaces on cabinet faces and panels, not many edges (which are tough on any paper). I'm replacing a 30-year-old, 2-handed 5" Porter Cable (no dust collection, pressure-sensitive adhesive discs), and assume that a 6" disc would add weight without making enough difference in my sanding time. So at present, I've heard the following (but don't know how many of these are valid):

- Festool 125 EQ Plus $475
- Festool 125 REQ Plus $259
Great sanders, not such great proprietary sandpaper, but you can use Abranet with them. The site shows a small difference in the sanding stroke of these two, and greater weight for the "REQ". Maybe the cheaper one doesn't connect to a vacuum? I can't tell what the $200 difference is. There is also a "Rotex" that folks on this site praised for the ability to handle aggressive sanding (not my typical need). FWW rated Festool and Mirka "best" (but not best value)

- Bosch ROS20VSC $90 (Home Depot)
An older model (ROS65VS) was praised on this site, but is this in the same class with the others???

- Mirka 550 X CV $742 (Amazon)
Great sandpaper.
Popular with pros, but would anything about it be worth $300 more than Festool or Mirka for my uses?

- 3M Extract 88762 $416 (Amazon)
I've seen fewer comments about this one. A saleslady (Woodcraft) says her smaller hands fit this one better than the ones she sells. A YouTube opinion puts it mid-value and mid-cost between Festool/Mirka and Entry-level sanders; but its cost is pretty close to Festool. Sandpaper might be especially good from 3M?

TL/DR:
Are there tool choices I've completely overlooked in this price & quality range?
For a 65yo 'serious amateur' whose sanding is mostly flat panels, drawer fronts & cabinets, what would give Festool or 3M the edge? Is Mirka even worth considering?