I have the Ego hand held blower. It has plenty of power for clearing leaves/clipping from a sidewalk/driveway, or blowing dirt out of the garage. If you're the type who spends hours blowing leaves across the lawn I would look at the Ego backpack blower instead. If you already have battery powered outdoor tools I would just buy the blower that takes the same batteries. I ended up with Ego because I was able to get a good deal on the first piece of Ego equipment and I was also able to get deals on subsequent pieces of EGO equipment. I bought the Ego blower because I already had Ego batteries, not because the Ego blower was something special. It works just fine.

A few weeks ago I gave away my Stihl backpack blower. It had been sitting with fuel in it for a good six to eight years since I last used it. It is just so noisy and I didn't want to spend the time and money to get it working again since I never planned to use it again. It likely needed either a new carb, or a serious carb cleaning.