Thread: Battery operated leaf blowers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Very happy in the EGO ecosystem (using snow blower, lawnmower, edger) - but, batteries on hand would determine my choice I think

still on cord and at times its annoying. Think I read a review of a Milwuakee blower and some unhappy users but will check it again. I learned to detail cars in LA and we used leaf blowers to dry and more so blow water out of any places so it wasnt coming back out once the owner drove it. Progressed to a Master Blaster for that and its better for that function use and it heats the air which helps for car stuff. The corded milwaukee I have works well other than the cord. It has enough power for anything ive done. Think I read claims from milwaukee that their cordless out perform the corded in how much air they move.

Thanks men. Mostly blowing a lot of leaves in fall so I can them and bag for pick up. Going with EGO. 7654 largest unit, comes with larger battery and charger. From ace hardware of all places, smaller battery free all for $300. Thanks brian
    Brian