Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charcuterie Board Handle

Quote Originally Posted by kevin nee View Post
    Attachment 519370Thanks for the replies. Rob: I am constantly sniffing around for highly figured woods. I have a guy in Maine that lets me know when he gets Birdseye & Curly in and he puts it aside until I come up in the summer camping.
    Mike: I use walnut oil from the grocery store, same as my turned bowls. Easy for the victim to renew.
    At 74 I say that I am in the fourth quarter, no time to use junk wood!
    I am looking for handles like in the photo. I made a batch of boards and thought I would see how handled ones sell.
    Attachment 519371 Attachment 519372

The figure on those boards is fantastic. I’m firmly in the opening minutes of the 4th quarter myself. Life is too short for junk wood, cheap beer, bottom shelf bourbon, and dull tools.
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.

HANDLES ADDED, I found some handles on Amazon 20 for $28. They have a full inch under the bar for a good grip. I have a show this weekend and am curious which will sell first. Actually the BIRDSEYE sell itself. I price them to sell as I don’t want to be a Charcuterie Board collector. This is the first experiment with selling Charcuterie Boards. Wish me luck

IMG_1849.jpg IMG_1852.jpg