Thread: Turner Interview: Glenn Hodges

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Glenn it is a pleasure to know you better. Sorry to hear about the accident but it looks like it led you down another path. A path that has been wonderful to you.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

What a pleasure to know you a little better Glenn. I too appreciate the sincere feedback you give everyone and always look forward to seeing your work.

A Lesson!

Glenn,
    Thank you for your sincere talk and the rest of the interview. I LOVE your "bowl" response to the "intruders". Our relationship with GOD is a PERSONAL thing. If that includes a church affiliation, so much the better.

By the way, from what I have seen of your work, you are truly BLESSED - regardless of any FORMAL religious beliefs!

Thank you again for your candid interview.

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

Glenn, it's really nice to get to know you better. You have been a real inspiration to me, and now with your interview, even more so. When I first saw one of your NE bowls, I headed that direction so that I have completed a few and have four in the process. And of course I can't get one particular NE walnut vase out of my head.

The next time you head to Texas for some mesquite, it'd be an honor to meet you.

Ernie