Thread: Sawmill Creek Chat room?

Question Sawmill Creek Chat room?

I was wondering if this could be possible? Not like I don't spend enough time looking and reading here as it is... Just wanted to know if there was one at one point or if anyone else would think this would be a great Idea?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Henry
    I was wondering if this could be possible? Not like I don't spend enough time looking and reading here as it is... Just wanted to know if there was one at one point or if anyone else would think this would be a great Idea?
    I know there used to be chat rooms. I think some the neander types uses to have a weekly chat session set up. But when I looked around I couldn't find a link to the chat area. Maybe it got removed
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I would think that chat rooms would be popular...

Blog Entries
    I know that in the past, I have tried to be active in chat rooms revolving around my dirt track racing activities. I always found that I quickly lost interest in them due to the lack of a coordinated stream of things if a few different "chats" were going on at the same time. But to be honest, I think I would enjoy at least giving a woodworking chat room a go of it. It sounds like an interesting idea.
    There's one in every crowd......and it's usually me!

SawMill Creek used to have a chat server, it was removed when we upgraded our vBulletin software and the chat server was no longer compatible. I asked Aaron Koehl our System Administrator recently about restoring the chat server and he said that he thought there might be a chat server that is now compatible however he hasn't had time to explore the possibility.

I expect if enough of our Members requested a chat server Aaron would give it some priority.

Send Aaron a Private Message and ask..........

OK I sent Aaron a PM , lets flood him , I think it would be a great idea , but as Fred says in some chats , ya can git kinda lost amongst all the different subjects .. But I'll be glad to talk dirt trackin with ya ..