Thread: Baltimore Woodworkers Show

Baltimore Woodworkers Show

I'm going to the WW show on Saturday, Jan 3rd. Leaving Western PA early so I can be there when the doors open if I don't get sidetracked at Wilke Machinery on the way. ( I just can't drive by a WW machinery store without stopping). Would love to meet some other SMCer's.

Woodshow

Wish i could go - its just to far from Topsham, Maine. Not sure if you visit Woodcentral Forum but there are quite a few of them headed that way. I think they are planning on meeting somewhere and then head there. Just thought you might want to check it out if you feel so inclined. Enjoy the show.
    Jim Carpenter
    "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."

Ken,

Unfortunately I wont be going down to the show, but you will be oh so close to me when visiting Wilke. You know that sad part is I have never been there Its sort of a preventative measure thing. If I don't go, I can pretend its not there, and not lust after tools

Enjoy your trip and drive safe.

Noah
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; wheter by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easeir because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson