Quote Originally Posted by Clisby Clark View Post
Go to floydtool.com and get the $119 Cadex. Some people say they need the long pins, but I've never needed anything longer than the Cadex can fire. Plus, it's never failed to countersink a pin which is huge. Floyd is a great company to deal with as well.
I've been trying to decide between the Cadex and the Grex. I think I'd like the Cadex better, but it is important to me to hold the tool in my hands before buying it. The MAJOR problem that I have with the Cadex is that you can't do this before buying the gun.

First, there are only a few Cadex vendors and ALL are online vendors. And second, as far as I know, all of them have the same return policy that says in effect, "You bought it; you own it!"

Here's the Floyd Tool return policy:

Return Policy-Returns on defective merchandise only. Returns accepted for replacement or store credit only. No Cash refunds.
So you have no way of even looking at the Cadex in person and you can't return it after you buy it. That really bugs me.

Regards,

Dan.

p.s., I looked at the Grex 635 at a local tool store. It's a very nice gun. But just for grins, I picked up the 645. Here's the problem... Even though I don't need a 645, it fits my hands much better!!! So, if I buy a Grex, it'll be the 645 because of that.

That's why I want to hold the gun in my hands first.