Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Support The Creek - Shirts, Hats, Patches and Coffee Cups - Taking Orders Now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Misspelled dozen

And I am so old I can't spell "dozen"

Gerald,

Thank you for your kind offer. Where do I get embroidery tape from?

Jackie

Jackie - do you have any:

Long sleeve denim shirts (logo above pocket)
    XL - $29.00

It's starting to get a tad bit chilly in the mornings and I like denim shirts. I'm not particular on colors - just need it to fit... I haven't seen anything in the posts about an upcoming order - so I was wondering if you have anything in stock yhat you need to get rid of... If not - when do you think the next order will be placed?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Steven,

I don't have any denim shirts on hand but I am getting ready to place an order. It would probably be the 2nd week of November before they come in.

I am getting ready to post a sticky now in the sawmill creek store for order.

Check it out.

Jackie

Coffee Mugs

Jackie,
    Do you have a supply of coffee mugs? I would be looking for two.
    Is the shipping then $10 or do they ship together for $5?
    Once I hear from you I will send a check for my order.
    Thanks,
    Allen

Allen

I will be making some coffee mugs in the next two days. Shipping for 2 mugs should run about $8.

Thanks.

Jackie

I am in need of a long sleeve denim Khaki shirt. Do you have it in stock?
    Thanks,
    Jim

What's in stock?

Jackie-

I would like to place an order to support the cause this week.

Should I just make a payment on account and we'll settle up later?

--Steve.

Hi:

How do I place an order? I was intrested in two custom coffee mugs.

Paula

Thumbs up Hey sweete `:)

Look who's on SMC - WOW ~ Alrighty ! you know Paula, I came here to get our mugs and I found your post on here- way to go!
    Although , call me Sally, but I am not sure about how to do this either- I wish Keith and Jackie had a form for this- he wrote to me 2 days ago , but I am still not sure- maybe it's me, at any rate ~ see what Keith says, maybe you'll have better luck
    sincerely,
    Brian

Ok ladies, let's see if I can help. The regular SMC coffee mugs are $10 plus $5 shipping.

For personalized mugs they are $12.50 plus $5 shipping. You can pay via paypal to sales@northwindassociates.com. There is a place you can write what you want--ex. two personalized coffee mugs. The total would be $35.00 or you can send a check in the mail to Northwind Associates, 8770 Little England Road, Hayes, VA 23072.

Thanks.

Jackie

Jackie,

Ladies ???????? trying to tell me something Jackie, I, excuse me, We Paula and I were trying to help out sawMillCreek buy purchasing some items for the benefit of the Creek, I read the above - and if you have never ordered anything from SMC via paypal, it is a little confusing the first time Jackie,-The e-mail comes up , put the information in that you would like to order , now how do you use paypal with this e-mail to Northwindassociates ?
    That response wasn't very professional in my opinion , I am not the only one that has said something about this, calling me a lady ,that statement is not sitting well with me and is very improper and inappropriate. I am extremely disappointed, I thought a lot more of this place ~ you try to help a out and that response- I'm speechless.

Brian,

My apologies. I have been sick this last week and was trying to catch up on about 20 pages of posts so I guess I wasn't processing your message very well. I thought I read that it was Brian's wife posting the message.

Let me see if I can do better. I clicked on the donate button to see if you could do it through there but there is no place to enter any information. Try this.

Go to www. paypal.com (I am doing this also as I type). Click on the tab that says Send Money. A box will come up that says to: type in sales@northwindassociates.com. Then you want to type in the amount (include shipping if required) then put a dot next to goods and click on the continue button. Down toward the buttom of this page you will see payment method and there is a place where you can write in what you would like to purchase and how many you would like. Then click on send money.

I think if this is the first time you have used paypal it will let you know if there is anything else that you need to do.

Try this and if this doesn't work let me know. I am going to see if I can figure out a way to make this easier.

Jackie

Smile thank you Jakie:)

I appreciate your help- I think I'll be OK now- and thank you again for clearing things up
    Brian

Post Paula,

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Alleca View Post
    Hi:

How do I place an order? I was intrested in two custom coffee mugs.

Paula
    Try sending a PM - you can do that by clicking Jackie Otten name on one of her posts here and tell her what you want and what the shipping is for 2 and well either do paypal or send a check to them by snail mail -
    sincerely,
    Brian