Quote Originally Posted by Bart Leetch View Post
I once had a doctors appointment & was there on time & checked in with the front desk person & waited & waited & waited & checked at the front desk when I finally had my appointment & went to pay I asked what would happen if I didn't show or was late for my appointment I was told being late was considered a not show & a not show was charged $25. So I deducted $25 from my check for having to wait 45 minutes past my time for my appointment. They said you can't do that. I said I just did & my time is just as valuable to me as your time is to you when I am given a appointed time to be here & am here at that time I expect to be seen at that time not when you get around to it, otherwise let me know in advance & reschedule my appointment. Every time you just leave me setting in the waiting room more than 15 minutes past my appointment time I'll deduct $25. It never happened again I was always seen at my appointed time.

Remember you time is just as valuable as theirs
Bart,
You are a man after my own heart. I have never done what you did but the thought has been on my mind off and on for years as I sit for over an hour waiting to see a doctor. If it happens too often I switch doctors, but I like your idea better.