Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two!

Way to go Beckers!

Seems that those two have been doing a whole bunch of Creeker Visits in the last two years. Post 'em if you got 'em

hoyt 40.jpg
    Only the Blue Roads

Blog Entries
    Jim,

I am amazingly happy for you all. May you have a wonderful holiday season.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Fantastic Jim.

And spoken from the heart of a "Dad" who is proud of his "Girls" and what's been accomplished in two years. As well you should be.

I'm so happy for Dr. SWMBO and you and those two wonderful girls that have brought you such happiness.

A family.

That has such a nice sound.

As you get ready to move into your expanded house, remember that a house is just that. It takes a family to make a home.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Jim,

Congratulations to you, Dr. SWMBO, and the young ladies.

You have all worked hard to make a charming family, and the girls will, no doubt, appreciate all you have done for them in saving them from the orphanage.

I have no doubt that under your leadership, they will become strong, productive citizens of this great country.

You have done good!
    Martin, Granbury, TX
    Student of the Shaker style

"Kids Happen!"

its all good

jim, you and alison, have brought lots of smiles with your sojourn in parenthood.

today we had thanksgiving with my sister. we had the Finns(true blue Irish, a green, their dad is from Ireland) and the Berry clan against the Mioux's in touch football. I think there are a few pics. hopefully pics will pop up here.

Loads of fun, it's hard not to talk about the kids on a day like this.

Hope you and everyone here at SMC-world had a wonderful day.

joe

Pozdravlyayu, Jim. (Ask the girls to read this if you can't). V pervoj kartine, kto ehto zhenshina s ochkami? Ya dumayu chto ee znayu. Ehto v Rossii? Ee zovut Olga? Mozhet byt' tolko pokhozha kak odna zhenshina kotoruyu ya znayu. Spasibo.

Ken said - 2 + 2 = 4 = 1

This really says it for me! I sit here on the "day after"...four year old watching Dora, seven year old up in Maine with her cousin enjoying a surpize two-day sleepover, and swmbo upstairs still resting from a long Holiday...a little quiet time re-reading your post.

Thank you for reminding me to be thankful. Sometimes life just gets so hectic and hurried that I forget how truly lucky I am.

Jim, you've gone from an instant family unit two years ago to a family!

Salut a tuti famiglia!

-joe
    Illegitimi non carborundum

"If you walk, just walk, if you sit, just sit, but whatever you do, don't wobble."
    -Zen Master Unmon

To gain additional features, benefits and ad-free access to SMC
    CLICK --> http://www.sawmillcreek.org/donate.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Camillo View Post
    Pozdravlyayu, Jim. (Ask the girls to read this if you can't). V pervoj kartine, kto ehto zhenshina s ochkami? Ya dumayu chto ee znayu. Ehto v Rossii? Ee zovut Olga? Mozhet byt' tolko pokhozha kak odna zhenshina kotoruyu ya znayu. Spasibo.
    Thanks, Jack, but neither girl would understand that any more even if it were in Cyrillic. Over two years, the younger retained zero Russian and the older, well...only the swear words...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Jim, sent you a pm

Congratulations, Jim to you and your growing family...Thanks for the update. You both should be very proud of what you have accomplished the past two years. And its a priceless thing no $ could replace..Enjoy each other. Best holiday wishes to you all.
    Jerry

Jim your update made me smile and remember your emails from two years ago. Congrats to you and your family. Looking forward to many more updates. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Aspire to inspire before you expire.

SMC is user supported. Please consider donating. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/donate.php

Congratulations, Jim. time flies...

I tried to make you an avatar out of that last photo, but just couldn't capture your crazy face in a 50x50 snippet...
    "It's Not About You."

Way to go Dad.

U might be kinda funny, but what Dad isn't.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Congrats to you all. What a wonderful gift children are. They have been my best teachers.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/