I've been thinking about the same thing for awhile and am leaning toward a couple of design features.

24" high which puts the top of a 36" high case about eye level for me. 32" wide because 90% of my face frames are 32" high or smaller. I like to put the face frame face down and pocket hole the case to the faceframe. 48-60" long. 48" minimum for sure in order to throw the EZ Smart cutting table on top. 60" maybe just to have a bit longer length for rough cutting 8ft sheets and 12ft boards.

Granite top with 1.5" thick wood edges. Dead flat, glue shouldn't stick. Maybe put T-Track in the wood edge. I'd like to inset a metal Kreg clamping plate for face frame glueups, but that may be too much trouble.

Casters to roll it around from assembly to finish. I'd like to never pick up a cabinet assembly again. Just move it from spot to spot.

Construction lumber or marine plywood so that it can be stored outside the shop and resist a light rain on occasion. I have very limited shop space, but a nice covered pad out the back door.

Very interested in the ideas that others come up with.