Thread: Shop Tour (pics)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Well, I almost got the order correct. Anyway, here are the next set of five. I guess you can figure out which captions belong to which pictures.

Picture 6 – The South side of my shop looking west. My RAS drop and the middle drop as well as the furthest drop serving the Jet drill press and band saw. Another view of my thirty foot long side work bench. The speaker up on the wall pumps country music into the shop!

Picture 7 – The North side of my shop looking west. You can see my mobile clamp cart as well as the floor sweep drop of my new collection system. You can also notice my still – as of yet – fairly untouched lathe. I will get around to learning how to use that sucker. Also in the pic is the mobile utility cart I built a few years ago. It houses my belt sander, saber saw, Makita random orbital sander and Makita circular saw. My new Jet air cleaner is evident as well as a phone hook up and a picture of “God” beside it. And YES, another fan, this one an oscillating one! Hey, it can get hot up there in the summertime.

Picture 8 – More or less, the “hardware” section of my shop where screws and nails of various sizes can be had. The drawers hold more screws and nails. This all backs up to the opening for the stairway up and down from the shop.

Picture 9 – My new hookup for the jointer. I didn’t want to use so much flex hose here, but it was necessary to mount the blast gate up high here so that I could access my sheet storage area behind the lumber rack.

Picture 10 – A shot of my design for a floor sweep. Simple and effective.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There's one in every crowd......and it's usually me!