Thread: WOOD magazine Cumulative index?

Blog Entries

WOOD magazine Cumulative index?

I've been looking online for a cumulative index for WOOD magazine. Am I missing it?
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...Holy Cow....what a ride!"

I did not find an offer of any cumulative index at the WOOD website. Only a page to search for previous articles. http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/search/index.jsp(which I found rather insensitive to specific requests)

Perhaps WOOD needs to get on the ball, same as FWW has, offering a cumulative DVD of all ISSUES of magazines since its inception. I asked Santa to pull the trigger for the DVD ($150), since it is much faster to search it than pull my complete collection off the shelf and thumb thru until I find what I am looking for.

Technology is cool! At the first issue of FWW in 1975, there was no PC! only rooms full of IBM punchcard stuff! No Floppies much less CDs much less DVDs!
    [/SIGPIC]Necessisity is the Mother of Invention, But If it Ain't Broke don't Fix It !!

Sure there is a cumulative index. Just go to: http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/search/ and follow the directions.
    Howie.........