Just to let anyhone know who is in the market for a new cordless drill-driver, my wife bought me the best I have ever seen for my birthday last year. It was a Panasoic 14.4 impact, drill driver and flashlight combo. I have been an union electrician and have been using corless drivers since they came out, but no other brands including Milluwake, Makita, Dewalt, etc can even come close. When I went to the tool shop I thought I wanted a Hitachi, my brother has one and I liked the feel and balance and he was well pleased with it. The tool store was out of it and the owner aqsked me if I had tried the Panasonic. I laughed in his face and said I didn't want a TV. But the laugh was on me. He took a three inch screw, held the Panasonic driver horizontial, and drove the screw all the way through a 2X4 on edge with no strain at all. I was convinced! I told my wife about it, she went to the store and tried it and I had a great birthday present. To make a long story short the impact driver gets used more than anything in my shop, I will never be without it, the lithium ion battery last for an extremely long time and recharges very fast. If you want a tool that you will absolutely love I highly recommend it..

Dale Morris