26 Jan 2009

Wow.!!! January is almost gone. Time has sure flown by before I could even bat my eyes 3 times.....or it seems any way.

I've started putting the lacquer finish on the walnut kitchen table project and I would have had it done by now, but I've been working at the day job most of the time with an occassional hit of time in the shop. Once I get my coffee this morning and get myself to moving around a bit, I should be in the final throws of the kitchen table project this week.!!! Yea!!!!

Once this is done, I believe that I will take some time and do a little turning and then start the LOML Jr's hope chest.

I'm working on a floor design for a photographer friend of mine of where the floor needs to be able to be folded in half and rolled out of the way. No further progress on this right now.

Just trying to stay warm today and waiting to see how much freezing rain, ice, and maybe some snow we get today through Wednesday of this week. At least that's what the weather folks are saying. But.....as we say here in Arkansas.....don't like the weather? Just wait 5 minutes.

Played bass at church on yesterday as well as some work for the day job.

That's it for me, so what did YOU do this weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.