Thread: Huge Disapointment with Red Wing Boots!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Huge Disapointment with Red Wing Boots!

I purchased a pair of Red Wing Gentleman travler ( http://s.onlineshoes.com/images/br057/145524_366_45.jpg) boots a couple of weeks ago and they are probably the worst pair of boots I have ever purchased!

I ordered them online which was a huge mistake. These boots are SO uncomfortable I had to put sneakers on at work because my feet were in so much pain. I have been wearing them around the house to break them in and they just aren't getting any more comfortable (about 2 weeks).

Yesterday at work I installed a cheapo linoleum floor in a clients closet and the boots scuffed up the floor horribly. I had to replace two of the tiles because the black streaks would not come out. When I got home I noticed my kitchen floor had black streaks all over it as well. Is it really too much to ask for non marking soles on $200+ boots?!?

I do a lot of work at client's houses and now I feel likeI can't even wear these boots in their houses. What a waste of a lot of $$$

I am tempted to email Red Wing and see what they have to say about this. It just doesn't seem right. I would expect it from WalMart, but these are made in the USA Red Wings !

Has anyone else had similar experiances?
    Last edited by Vinny Miseo; 01-29-2009 at 12:40 AM.