Just thought I'd let all of you who are building/remodeling your shops, if you need some wire for your 110 circuits, I ran into a great deal at the Blue Borg today. I always go to the orange one first, and usually find slightly better prices there. Got their price, (44. something) actually had a 250 foot roll in hand, then remembered.......the afternoon project I needed the wire for also needed some glass globes (ceiling fan in my wife's music studio), and the ones we found she liked were at the blue borg. So I put it back, priced some other things I was interested in, the went down the street. I found the same stuff marked $26.90!!! Same 250 ft roll!!! I asked the guy if that was right because the price card just said uf, not uf-b. He said it was. about 4 feet down the shelf they have the 100 foot roll of the same stuff, slightly different package, but I'm pretty sure the same brand, and it was $31.40. So I went and got a cart, grabbed 2 rolls and expected a fight at the register, but it rang up #26.90/roll.
So, I now have enough wire for all of the 110 circuits when I finally get to work on my shop remodel. Hope if any of you need some wire for 110, that your local blue borg has the same price!!! Jim.